At Omaha Orthodontics, our mission is to offer high-quality orthodontic care to our valued patients. Even though we’re all adjusting to a new normal way of doing business, our team is looking forward to seeing you back in our offices starting on May 4!
Your Safety & Health Are Covered
Because your happy, healthy smile is our top priority, we’ve been working on ways to help you achieve your best smile with an enhanced focus on your safety and health. When we see you in our offices again, we want you to know that we’ve taken additional steps to ensure your well-being and comfort.
At your next visit to our orthodontic offices, you can look forward to the following:
- Health questionnaire and screenings on every patient & parent
- Patient handwashing station
- Closed common areas
- Increased sanitization of all surface areas
- Protective plexiglass shields
- All of our staff will be wearing additional PPE, including face masks, protective eyeglasses & face shields
What We Ask From Patients
- In order to minimize the number of people in our common area, we ask that you come to our office at your exact appointment time, and avoid coming inside early or late for your scheduled appointment time
- If possible, please only have the patient come inside our office, while parents wait in the car. We will not have any additional seating for anyone other than the patients. If a parent does need to come in with the patient, they will also need to be screened
- Since our toothbrushing station will be closed, please be sure to brush your teeth before coming to your appointment
- In order to guarantee that our patients stay on track with their treatment, we will be scheduling every patient for their next appointment before they leave our office
Our Omaha Orthodontics Team is Here for You!
We believe these steps will ensure the health of our valued patients and staff, so we can continue creating beautiful smiles that can last a lifetime! Please contact us at either number below with any questions or click here to schedule a consultation.
178th & Q St – 402-235-5581
167th & Maple – 402-913-3854
The information provided in this article is not meant to be medical advice and is for educational purposes only. If you would like to learn more about other topics related to orthodontics, feel free to contact Omaha Orthodontics by clicking here or by calling 402-235-5329.