Omaha Orthodontics is hiring a Treatment Coordinator to join our amazing orthodontic team. Preferred candidates will be team-oriented with experience working with others, strong customer service skills, and x-ray certification. Also, having experience in an orthodontic office setting and being excited to work in a positive and fun work environment is a plus.
Responsibilities & Goals
- Greeting and creating a connection with new patients
- Taking Orthodontic Records
- Reviewing treatment plans with patients and parents
- Discussing and finalizing financial contracts and insurance benefits with patients
- Performing friendly and professional communication via phone, email, and text messaging
- All follow up communication with patients and their dentist
- Taking patient records including digital photographs and intraoral scans
Perks & Benefits
At Omaha Orthodontics, we treat our patients and team members like family, which is why we offer top-notch perks and benefits. Besides a positive culture and fun work environment, we offer competitive wages, paid holidays and vacation, uniforms, a 401K plan, Health Insurance, and a generous incentive program.
Omaha Orthodontics’ mission is to be a positive influence in the lives of our patients, our team, and our community. We believe in having a strong work hard/play hard mentally, and emphasize this through our culture within our practice.
Since 2012, Omaha Orthodontics has helped over 10,000 patients receive their best possible smiles, and we achieve these smiles by offering the most advanced orthodontic care. At Omaha Orthodontics, we are constantly striving to be better than we were the day before, and are always looking for positive, innovative people to join our team. If this description fits you, send us your resume and cover letter to Shelby Tieso at email@example.com today!
Learn More About What Makes Us Different
Full-time or Part-time.