Patient Observation Coordinator
Omaha Orthodontics is hiring a Patient Observation Coordinator to join our amazing orthodontic team. Preferred candidates will be x-ray certified, have experience in an orthodontic office setting, and be excited to work in a positive and fun work environment.
Responsibilities & Goals
- Greeting and creating a connection with patients
- Taking Orthodontic Records
- Reviewing treatment plans with patients and parents
- Reviewing financial contracts and insurance benefits with patients
- All follow-up communication with patients and their dentist
- Performing friendly and professional communication via phone, email, and text messaging
Perks & Benefits
At Omaha Orthodontics, we treat our patients and team members like family, which is why we offer top-notch perks and benefits. Besides a positive culture and fun work environment, we offer competitive wages, paid holidays and vacation, uniforms, a 401K plan, Health Insurance, and a generous incentive program.
Our mission is to be a positive influence in the lives of our patients, our team, and our community. We believe in having a strong work hard/play hard mentally, and emphasize this through our culture within our practice.
Since 2011, Omaha Orthodontics has helped over 5,000 patients receive their best possible smiles, and we achieve these smiles by offering the most advanced orthodontic care. At Omaha Orthodontics, we are constantly striving to be better than we were the day before, and are always looking for positive, innovative people to join our team.
If this description fits you, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Learn More About What Makes Us different
Full-time or part-time.