Omaha Orthodontics is looking to hire a full-time Marketing Assistant. Ideal candidates will have a fun, outgoing personality and one year of marketing experience.
Responsibilities & Goals
- Work under our Marketing Director to help design and implement comprehensive marketing strategies
- Manage daily administrative tasks to ensure that marketing runs smoothly
- Work with set budgets and allocate resources across projects
- Devise external and internal marketing strategies
- Help to coordinate and organize events for our office and patients
- Proven success in a professional marketing capacity
- Excellent organizational skills and leadership abilities
- Up to speed with current social media marketing strategies
- The ability to delegate responsibilities
- Analytical and creative thinking
Perks & Benefits
At Omaha Orthodontics, we treat our patients and team members like family, which is why we offer top-notch perks and benefits. Besides a positive culture and fun work environment, we offer competitive wages, paid holidays and vacation, uniforms, a 401K plan, Health Insurance, and a generous incentive program.
Omaha Orthodontics’ mission is to be a positive influence in the lives of our patients, our team, and our community. We believe in having a strong work hard/play hard mentally, and emphasize this through our culture within our practice.
Since 2011, Omaha Orthodontics has helped over 5,000 patients receive their best possible smiles, and we achieve these smiles by offering the most advanced orthodontic care. At Omaha Orthodontics, we are constantly striving to be better than we were the day before, and are always looking for positive, innovative people to join our team. If this description fits you, send us your resume and cover letter to Shelby Tieso at firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Learn More About What Makes Us Different