Omaha Orthodontics is hiring an Orthodontic Insurance Coordinator to be responsible for working with insurance companies to verify patients’ benefits, submitting initial and monthly claims, as well as calculating and collecting outstanding payments from patients. Preferred candidates have experience in orthodontic or dental insurance.
Responsibilities & Goals
- Verifying the patients’ orthodontic insurance benefits
- Explaining insurance benefits to patients
- Entering data using dental practice management software.
- Generating reports for all activities
- Posting payments made by patients
- Following up on non-paid insurance claims
- Processing insurance payments and refunds
- Uploading completed insurance verification forms
- Monitoring weekly, monthly, quarterly reports to confirm payment from clients and insurance companies
Perks & Benefits
At Omaha Orthodontics, we treat our patients and team members like family, which is why we offer top-notch perks and benefits. Besides a positive culture and fun work environment, we offer competitive wages, paid holidays and vacation, uniforms, a 401K plan, Health Insurance, and a generous incentive program.
Omaha Orthodontics’ mission is to be a positive influence in the lives of our patients, our team, and our community. We believe in having a strong work hard/play hard mentally, and emphasize this through our culture within our practice.
Since 2011, Omaha Orthodontics has helped over 5,000 patients receive their best possible smiles, and we achieve these smiles by offering the most advanced orthodontic care. At Omaha Orthodontics, we are constantly striving to be better than we were the day before, and are always looking for positive, innovative people to join our team. If this description fits you, send us your resume and cover letter to Shelby Tieso at firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Learn More About What Makes Us Different